Skip to content Skip to footer


Help available in Swale

Citizens Advice Swale offices remain closed for drop-in sessions and face to face appointments, however there are still ways for you to get advice via telephone and email.

Self Isolation Support

Are you self-isolating because of a positive covid test, or have you been pinged by NHS Test and Trace? We’re working with local organisations to provide practical support while you’re unable to leave the house. This is open to ALL Swale residents – all you need is your NHS isolation reference number. Call us on 01795 417664 or email – Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.

Other local services include:

Swale Borough Council

Kent County Council: Kent Together
If you are vulnerable and need urgent support that cannot be met through existing support networks, get in touch with the Kent Together team.

NHS Mental Health services: VitaMinds
Offering a variety of short-term psychological therapies for conditions such as depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder throughout Kent and Medway. You can self refer or find out more.