Each year, our specialist debt team deals with over 6,000 debt issues and helps manage total indebtedness of over £7 million.
We understand there are many reasons people get into debt. The advice we provide is non-judgmental and is focused on exploring ways to manage your finances.
You can get free debt advice from us in a number of ways (select an option):
How we can help you
Our specialist advisers can:
- Go through your income and expenditure and help you to work out a budget for you (and your family).
- Identify ways in which you may be able to increase your income and save on expenditure.
- Help you understand the difference between priority debts (eg rent, mortgage, council tax, gas and electricity) and non-priority debts (eg credit/store cards, overdrafts, loans, catalogues) and the implications of not maintaining payments.
- Explore options to deal with your debts such as realistic payment offers, debt relief order, bankruptcy, challenging liability and trust fund applications.
- Draft you letters to send to people you owe money to.
- Negotiate with creditors on your behalf.
We have an approved intermediary who is qualified to process Debt Relief Orders (DRO).