We offer free, confidential and impartial advice to people living or working in and around Faversham, Sheppey and Sittingbourne.
You can get advice in a number of ways:
- Drop in: Speak to our advisers face-to-face at:
Sittingbourne on Mondays 10am-12pm
Sheerness on Tuesdays 10am-12pm
Faversham on Wednesdays and Fridays 10am-12pm
(Subject to adviser availability – follow us on social media for up to date information)
- General advice: Adviceline Freephone 0808 278 7979 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) or Email us (Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- Debt advice: Request a call back
- New Universal Credit claims: Help to Claim Freephone 0800 144 8444
- Consumer helpline: 0808 223 1133
- Appointments: we may ask you to attend a pre-booked appointment at one of the below locations
Services are subject to adviser availability
Select a location for more information.
How we will help you
We provide advice on a wide range of issues including debt, benefits, housing, employment, consumer, relationships, discrimination, tax, healthcare and education.
Your first contact with us will typically be with a gateway assessor who will determine how we can help resolve your query.
This may include providing you with information, signposting you to another organisation or arranging an appointment with one of our generalist or specialist advisers who can provide you with advice, assistance (such as drafting letters and completing forms) and possibly take action on your behalf (such as contacting third parties).
Our specialist advice services
- Debt – our specialist debt team can help people deal with their debts and our approved intermediaries can process debt relief orders.
- Benefits – our specialist benefits advisers can ensure people receive what they are entitled to and help them challenge and appeal benefit decisions.
- Pensions – free guidance on defined contribution pensions.